About Me

My photo
Canton, Texas
Welcome to Wisteria Lane Designs! I- Ashley am a stay at home mom, wife and crafty girly girl who loves to "sip in style"! I love all things personalized. I love to design and create one of a kind stylish, fun, funky, cute boutique glassware & gifts!! Contact Ashley Bannister at 903-477-6019 or email at wisterialanedesigns@yahoo.com Located in Canton, Texas at First Monday Trade Days Trade Center II booth 14 Find Wisteria Lane Designs on Facebook and "like" it!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

College Fans!!!!!

I have just what you need for the big game day! Fun college glasses! I find that a lot of ladies like to drink beer! So you will find the *Beer Mugs* polka dots are for the gals! I apologise that the color is off on these pictures.  I took these at night, which I usually dont do.  I promise the college colors are correct in spite of the picture!

Don't see your team here!?!?!? No problem! I can do any team you want! Just email me at wisterialanedesigns@yahoo.com and I will hook you up!  As always custom orders are NO extra charge!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment